Drill, mail # dev - the interest list

+
Ted Dunning 2012-09-15, 03:49
+
Azuryy Yu 2012-09-15, 04:11
+
Ryan Rawson 2012-09-15, 04:45
+
Ian Holsman 2012-09-15, 04:54
+
Timothy Chen 2012-09-15, 06:14
+
Ryan Rawson 2012-09-15, 06:21
Re: the interest list
Michael Hausenblas 2012-09-15, 09:43

Good to see that and sorry I wasn't being able to join you in - the time difference eventually killed me ;)
Not sure where it fits into this list but as Camuel pointed rightly out, an interactive front-end (essentially what you see at [1]) is very helpful to get the message across to users, especially if we want to target analysts as well (not only devs) we need a usable front-end. Here are my planned short-term contributions (rest up to needs within the projects):

* configurable HTML5/Ajax front-end for Drill
* documentation (what's the format?, is Sreevaddi initialising this as well?)

Cheers,
  Michael

[1] https://developers.google.com/bigquery/

--
Michael Hausenblas
Ireland, Europe

On 15 Sep 2012, at 07:21, Ryan Rawson wrote:

> [...]
+
NAVEEN MAANJU 2012-09-15, 11:12
+
Azuryy Yu 2012-09-15, 11:49