MapReduce >> mail # user >> Can Hadoop replace the use of MQ b/w processes?

+
Robert Nicholson 2012-08-19, 16:46
+
Michael Segel 2012-08-19, 21:49
Re: Can Hadoop replace the use of MQ b/w processes?
Last checkin on Azkaban was 11 months ago:
https://github.com/azkaban/azkaban/commit/b105570625bcb2002de1acf4012c8d0e4388470a

But, the last checkin for Hamake was June 2010. And it's still a cool
little Hadoop/Pig scheduler.
http://hamake.googlecode.com/

--
Lance Norskog