Flume >> mail # user >> The error about hbase-sink

+
dlz456119@... 2012-12-18, 10:29
+
Nitin Pawar 2012-12-18, 11:12
+
Alexander Lorenz 2012-12-18, 11:15
+
Nitin Pawar 2012-12-18, 11:23
+
Alexander Lorenz 2012-12-18, 11:28
RE: The error about hbase-sink
Hi,

I have a weird problem.

I have two aws instances.

When I go to flumeconfig.jsp page, on the drop down I see one node as public ip and another as private ip. For both, I want to change to ip-xx-xx-xx-xxx.ec2.internal. Is it possible? Please help
I am in a fix

[cid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]CA40]

Thanks and Regards,
Shouvanik Haldar | Cloud SME Pool | Mobile:+91-9830017568