Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Contributing Organizations

+
Christopher Tubbs 2012-12-19, 22:41
+
Dave Marion 2012-12-19, 23:30
+
Dave Marion 2013-01-02, 23:42
+
Billie Rinaldi 2013-01-07, 18:07
+
Christopher 2013-01-08, 20:05
+
John Vines 2013-01-08, 20:21
+
Billie Rinaldi 2013-01-08, 20:37
+
Christopher Tubbs 2013-01-08, 22:16
Re: Contributing Organizations
I'm ok with having two tables, one for committers and one for contributors.

----- Original Message -----
From: "John Vines" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Accumulo Dev List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, January 8, 2013 3:21:06 PM
Subject: Re: Contributing Organizations

I like the style bigtop has. Tables are a bit ugly, lets just give each
person a line.

On a similar note, I would like to see either segregating the committers
and contributors or dropping them off the page completely. Not for hate,
but as more and more people adopt and contribute back, it will just turn
into a fairly noisy list. I'll probably catch flack for the latter thought
though.

--
Cheers
~John