Hadoop >> mail # user >> Streaming job hanging

Streaming job hanging
Streaming job just seems to be hanging

12/02/22 17:35:50 INFO streaming.StreamJob: map 0% reduce 0%

---------

On the admin page I see that it created 551 input split. Could somone
suggest a way to find out what might be causing it to hang? I increased
io.sort.mb to 200 MB.

I am using 5 data nodes with 12 CPU, 96G RAM.