Pig, mail # dev - Modify PigStorage to load schema from alternate location?

+
Sajid Raza 2013-08-16, 21:22
+
Prashant Kommireddi 2013-08-16, 21:44
Re: Modify PigStorage to load schema from alternate location?
Prashant Kommireddi 2013-08-16, 21:47
Also, as Cheolsoo suggested on the other email - you have the option to
extend PigStorage and override storeSchema/getSchema