Flume >> mail # dev >> Errors in class ThriftSourceProtocol

+
Lenin Raj 2013-06-16, 07:55
+
Lenin Raj 2013-06-20, 15:25
+
Mike Percy 2013-06-23, 10:05
+
Lenin Raj 2013-06-30, 18:30
Re: Errors in class ThriftSourceProtocol
Hmm... Try adding avro as a dependency to those modules in IDEA manually. I don't hit that one on Mac though. BTW not all the unit tests currently pass on Windows just FYI.

Mike

Sent from my iPhone