Hadoop, mail # dev - Feature Proposal: We already have something coded for our research purposes and would like to contribute.

Re: Feature Proposal: We already have something coded for our research purposes and would like to contribute.
Nitin Pawar 2013-07-19, 09:26
This looks interesting.
Do you have any blog or wikipage where I can read about your approach.

This will surely be useful on planning network capacities at least for me.

--
Nitin Pawar