Hadoop >> mail # user >> Using KeyValueInputFormat as a Input format

+
Varun Thacker 2011-10-23, 15:40
Re: Using KeyValueInputFormat as a Input format
Hi,

On Sun, Oct 23, 2011 at 10:40 AM, Varun Thacker
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I am having trouble using KeyValueInputFormat as a Input format. I used both
> hadoop 0.20.1 and 0.21.0 and get a error while using it. This seems to be
> because of this issue -
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MAPREDUCE-655which was resolved.
> I'm not sure why I am still get an error. This is how my
> code looks like- http://pastebin.com/fiBSygvP. The error is on line 12.

It would probably be helpful to include the actual error message. With
that said, you are probably mixing mapred and mapreduce packages. Make
sure you imports are either mapred or mapreduce and never both.

org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.lib.input.KeyValueTextInputFormat

Brock