MapReduce >> mail # user >> Re: Getting this exception "java.net.ConnectException: Call From ubuntu/127.0.0.1 to ubuntu:8020 failed on connection exception: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused; For more details see: http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/ConnectionRefused"

Re: Getting this exception "java.net.ConnectException: Call From ubuntu/127.0.0.1 to ubuntu:8020 failed on connection exception: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused; For more details see: http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/ConnectionRefused"
Then let's move the discussion on the hadoop user mailing list ;)

>From what I can see on you feedbacks, it seems that hadoop is simply not
running. Are you able to see any process? Do anything?

JM