Zookeeper, mail # user - Curator and queue recipe warning

Curator and queue recipe warning
Diego Oliveira 2012-12-05, 02:42
Hello folks,

    I got to the Curator wiki page to see something about the distributed
queue recipe and got surprised with the big  warning telling to not use
zookeeper as a distributed queue controller, the reason page described some
cases that I passed here... is this *TRUE*, if so, what option do we have.

The message:
*IMPORTANT* - We recommend that you do NOT use ZooKeeper for Queues. Please
see Tech Note 4 <https://github.com/Netflix/curator/wiki/Tech-Note-4> for
details. Links

https://github.com/Netflix/curator/wiki/Distributed-Queue
https://github.com/Netflix/curator/wiki/Tech-Note-4