HBase >> mail # user >> Re: Very poor read performance with composite keys in hbase

Re: Very poor read performance with composite keys in hbase
Have you had a look at Phoenix (https://github.com/forcedotcom/phoenix)? It'll use all of the parts of your row key and depending on how much data you're returning back to the client, will query over 10 million row in seconds.

James
@JamesPlusPlus
http://phoenix-hbase.blogspot.com

+