HBase, mail # dev - I'm starting in on 0.95.1...

Re: I'm starting in on 0.95.1...
Enis Söztutar 2013-05-16, 18:19
That would be wonderful.

I think we should solve the maven artifacts problems this time so that
downstream projects, bigtop, flume, etc can start testing their integration
with hbase with hadoop2.