HDFS >> mail # user >> Apache Development Snapshot Repository does not work

+
YouPeng Yang 2013-02-01, 16:53
+
Ted Yu 2013-02-01, 17:02
Re: Apache Development Snapshot Repository does not work
Are you trying to build a specific submodule here, i.e, under what
checked out directory are you running the "mvn install" under? I'd
recommend running it under the root of the checkout (the most parent
pom.xml) first before trying to build a specific sub-module.

--
Harsh J
+