Hadoop >> mail # general >> [DISCUSS] Hadoop Security Release off Yahoo! patchset

Re: [DISCUSS] Hadoop Security Release off Yahoo! patchset
Sounds like you are agreeing with me in your own way Allen ;-)

We're getting > 2x better throughput and stability from the capacity scheduler in this branch.  I'd love to get you feedback on that.

The more nodes and users in your deployment, the more improvements you will see.

---
E14 - via iPhone