Hadoop, mail # user - Running a MapReduce Program

Re: Running a MapReduce Program
bharath vissapragada 2009-06-14, 03:50
The details provided in this page are not that clear . I am a newbie to java
, so please take the pain of explaining because .. i am not able to compile
the java code to make a jar file . It is giving many errors such as
"packages not found" . This means that there is some problem with the path ,
Classpath etc. Someone kindly explain

Thanks