Hadoop >> mail # user >> Running a MapReduce Program

Re: Running a MapReduce Program
The details provided in this page are not that clear . I am a newbie to java
, so please take the pain of explaining because .. i am not able to compile
the java code to make a jar file . It is giving many errors such as
"packages not found" . This means that there is some problem with the path ,
Classpath etc. Someone kindly explain

Thanks