MapReduce >> mail # user >> Re: DefaultResourceCalculator ClassNotFoundException

Re: DefaultResourceCalculator ClassNotFoundException
Hi
   It does not work.
   I do not find the yarn.scheduler.capacity.resource-calculator  property
in the
hadoop-2.2.0/share/doc/hadoop/hadoop-yarn/hadoop-yarn-common/yarn-default.xml.
   Is it the right  property?

   Anyone could give me any suggestion about the exception?