Pig >> mail # user >> BinCond is not working

+
soniya B 2013-04-26, 17:04
+
Russell Jurney 2013-04-26, 17:32
+
soniya B 2013-04-26, 18:43
+
Russell Jurney 2013-04-26, 19:14
+
soniya B 2013-04-26, 19:39
+
Russell Jurney 2013-04-26, 19:10
+
soniya B 2013-04-27, 03:23
Re: BinCond is not working
register /path_to_yourjars/piggybank.jar*;*
define BinCond org.apache.pig.piggybank.evaluation.decode.BinCond();