HBase >> mail # user >> Allowed upper limit to HColumnDescriptor.setMaxVersion(..)?

Allowed upper limit to HColumnDescriptor.setMaxVersion(..)?
In reading the documentation all I've seen suggestions on how to set
the value and the default value.  However I haven't seen any
indication how to set the value to "i don't care store them all" or if
there is a maximum bounds aside from Integer.MAX_VALUE.  Does anyone
know?

Thanks,
Micah

[1] - http://hbase.apache.org/apidocs/org/apache/hadoop/hbase/HColumnDescriptor.html#setMaxVersions(int)