Hive >> mail # user >> hive multiple inserts

Re: hive multiple inserts
hi,

Single insert can extract data into '/tmp/out/1'.I even can see "xxx rows
loaded to '/tmp/out/0', xxx rows loaded to '/tmp/out/1'...etc in multi
inserts, but there is no data in fact.

Havn't try svn revision, will try it today.thx.