HBase, mail # user - Combining filterlists

Re: Combining filterlists
Suraj Varma 2012-05-06, 13:56
I think the problem is this line in your code:
FilterList listOfFilters = new FilterList (FilterList.Operator.MUST_PASS_ALL);

Can you try with the top level filter being
FilterList listOfFilters = new FilterList (FilterList.Operator.MUST_PASS_ONE);

and see if that satisfies your requirement?

I tried the case you specified locally and when you have the top level
FilterList set to MUST_PASS_ALL ... it will return 0 rows (since each
column prefix filters cannot match every prefix specified).
I tried it with MUST_PASS_ONE ... and it will return the appropriate
rows since only _one_ of the child FilterList needs to pass.
--Suraj