HBase, mail # user - about study hbase source

Re: about study hbase source
Sergey Shelukhin 2014-01-10, 17:27
You can pick a random JIRA, starting with the ones that seem easy (esp.
noob label, but people may not set it on all easy jiras), and submit a
patch. The best way to learn the codebase is to modify it and see what
happens :)

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE