HBase >> mail # dev >> All region server died due to "Parent directory doesn't exist"

+
lars hofhansl 2013-05-09, 06:39
+
lars hofhansl 2013-05-09, 07:23
+
lars hofhansl 2013-05-09, 07:41
+
Ted Yu 2013-05-09, 08:33
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-05-09, 08:59
+
Ted Yu 2013-05-09, 09:04
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-05-09, 09:06
+
lars hofhansl 2013-05-09, 15:48
+
Ted Yu 2013-05-09, 16:07
+
lars hofhansl 2013-05-09, 16:16
+
Varun Sharma 2013-05-09, 16:39
Re: All region server died due to "Parent directory doesn't exist"
I meant no NTP/clock synchronization b/w zookeeper quorum and the HBase
cluster. I am not sure if you are seeing the exact same issue though. We
did not have mass failures at the same time due to this..

Thanks
Varun

+
Ted Yu 2013-05-09, 16:51