Pig >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release Pig 0.10.1 (candidate 1)

+
Daniel Dai 2012-12-27, 19:23
+
Alan Gates 2012-12-27, 20:40
+
Daniel Dai 2012-12-29, 07:50
+1, yet again :).  Checked the key signature and checksum on the source package.   Built and ran commit unit tests on src, ran a test job in local mode.  Downloaded the tar binary and ran a job in local and cluster mode.

Alan.

On Dec 28, 2012, at 11:50 PM, Daniel Dai wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have created a candidate build for Pig 0.10.1. This is a maintenance
> release of Pig 0.10.
>
> Keys used to sign the release are available at
> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/pig/trunk/KEYS?view=markup
>
> Please download, test, and try it out:
>
> http://people.apache.org/~daijy/pig-0.10.1-candidate-3/
>
> Should we release this? Vote closes on EOD next Friday, Jan 4th.
>
> Thanks,
> Daniel
+
Rohini Palaniswamy 2013-01-03, 20:11