HBase >> mail # dev >> Hudson fails most of the time

Re: Hudson fails most of the time
Great to see. I've been fixing tests too as have the available bandwidth.
We should get Hudson back to green on all projects.

There are some new failures showing up on recent branch-2 + 0.94.

We're testing an internal fix for TestImportExport. I know Jon committed
then reverted a fix for that, seems copying over the yarn.* configuration
items is sufficient and won't break Hadoop 1. Our new guy Scott Forman has
been working on this.

Aside from that, also TestReplication, TestMiniClusterLoadParallel (test
timeouts), TestMetaMigrationRemovingHTD, and
TestLogRolling.testLogRollOnPipelineRestart (which may need HDFS side
help).

I have our new guys working on these to learn the ropes. We're going to cut
at the end of this quarter and stabilize in Q4 to release at the end of the
year of our new platform. Until then we're following head of Hadoop
branch-2 and head of HBase 0.94 branch. First item to tackle is getting
green builds. We'll contribute as we can.

    - Andy

--
Best regards,

   - Andy