Hadoop >> mail # dev >> [PROPOSAL] introduce Python as build-time and run-time dependency for Hadoop and throughout Hadoop stack

+
Matt Foley 2012-11-21, 19:15
+
Radim Kolar 2012-11-23, 23:40
+
Matt Foley 2012-11-24, 20:13
+
Radim Kolar 2012-11-24, 21:26
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2012-11-24, 22:03
+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2012-11-21, 19:25
+
Radim Kolar 2012-11-21, 20:46
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2012-11-21, 21:33
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2012-11-21, 20:00
+
Matt Foley 2012-11-21, 21:14
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2012-11-21, 21:50
+
Andy Isaacson 2012-11-21, 23:00
+
Radim Kolar 2012-11-21, 23:58
+
Steve Loughran 2012-11-22, 09:21
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2012-11-22, 01:46
+
Radim Kolar 2012-11-22, 01:57
+
Chris Nauroth 2012-11-21, 21:03
+
Radim Kolar 2012-11-21, 21:30
+
Chris Nauroth 2012-11-21, 21:44
+
Radim Kolar 2012-11-21, 23:15
+
Chris Nauroth 2012-11-22, 00:14
+
Radim Kolar 2012-11-22, 01:55
+
Chris Nauroth 2012-11-22, 02:40
+
Radim Kolar 2012-11-22, 14:54
+
Steve Loughran 2012-11-22, 09:02
+
Matt Foley 2012-11-21, 19:44
Re: [PROPOSAL] introduce Python as build-time and run-time dependency for Hadoop and throughout Hadoop stack
Got it, thx.

BTW, for branch-1, how about doing an ant task as part of the build that
does that.

Thx

--
Alejandro