Hadoop >> mail # dev >> [PROPOSAL] introduce Python as build-time and run-time dependency for Hadoop and throughout Hadoop stack

Re: [PROPOSAL] introduce Python as build-time and run-time dependency for Hadoop and throughout Hadoop stack
Got it, thx.

BTW, for branch-1, how about doing an ant task as part of the build that
does that.

Thx

--
Alejandro