Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Zookeeper-3.4.2: About zookeeper-3.4.2-fatjar.jar

Re: Zookeeper-3.4.2: About zookeeper-3.4.2-fatjar.jar
These are for testing, for the most part.
netty is an optional new connection manager in 3.4. We also depend on the
logging jars for running in production.

You can't replace the outdated dependencies without changing the ivy.xml
and retesting. If you think that is important please raise a JIRA tracker
for the issue.