HBase >> mail # user >> hbase won't startup after ipaddress change

+
Ben Cuthbert 2012-01-21, 13:54
+
Harsh J 2012-01-21, 15:44
Re: hbase won't startup after ipaddress change
IIRC when it starts it will start looking for the cached IPs which timeout
and it's going to retry 3 times with 60 seconds or so for each region.
Eventually if you start it again it should start.