HBase >> mail # user >> Efficient read/write - Iterative M/R jobs

+
Ioakim Perros 2012-07-23, 00:45
Re: Efficient read/write - Iterative M/R jobs
Hi,

You can check the bulk loading section at

http://hbase.apache.org/book/arch.bulk.load.html

Best Regards,
Sonal

<http://in.linkedin.com/in/sonalgoyal>

On Mon, Jul 23, 2012 at 6:15 AM, Ioakim Perros <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Is there any efficient way (beyond the trivial using TableMapReduceUtil /
> TableOutputFormat) to perform faster read and write operations to tables ?
> Could anyone provide some example code of it ?
>
> As of faster importing to table, I am aware of tools such as
> completebulkload, but I would prefer triggering such a process through M/R
> code, as I would like a whole table to be read and updated through
> iterations of M/R jobs.
>
> Thanks in advance!
> IP

+