Avro, mail # user - Using AVRO C with a large schema

+
Dan.Davies@... 2013-08-16, 18:22
+
Doug Cutting 2013-08-16, 18:29
Re: Using AVRO C with a large schema
Douglas Creager 2013-08-18, 15:30

#3 is also true.  AVRO-724 [1] is the relevant issue.  Matt Massie's
comment on that issue discusses a couple of proposed solutions.

If your data structures are large arrays, then one option is to have a
separate file for each array, and have the array elements correspond to
records in the file.  Then it's only each individual array element that
needs to fit in the file's block_size.