MapReduce >> mail # user >> Migrating from Legacy to Hadoop.

Re: Migrating from Legacy to Hadoop.
I wonder if JDBC driver over Hive could help you. If you legacy ETL job can
talk to a jdbc driver, it is a slow way of writing to HDFS and I don't have
any experience doing it, e.g.:
http://doc.cloveretl.com/documentation/UserGuide/index.jsp?topic=/com.cloveretl.gui.docs/docs/hive-connection.html