HBase >> mail # dev >> TestHLog hanging in trunk

Re: TestHLog hanging in trunk
I created HBASE-4545 to clean up TestHLog.

Among other things, it didn't even need to spin up a MiniHBaseCluster, only
a MiniDFSCluster.  Several of the tests were also leaking unclosed HLog
instances.

Will post a patch shortly.