HBase >> mail # user >> How to run HBase tests against 0.94? (seems to be for and old version of HBase)

Re: How to run HBase tests against 0.94? (seems to be for and old version of HBase)
This is what I use for running the unit test suite on 0.94:

    $ mvn clean test -PrunAllTests -Djava.net.preferIPv4Stack=true

    (and also -Psecurity, but you don't need this unless building with
security features added)

and for running a single test:

    $ mvn clean test -PrunAllTests -Djava.net.preferIPv4Stack=true
-Dtest=$TESTCLASS

    (where $TESTCLASS might be for example TestAcidGuarantees)

I don't know how to exclude specific tests.

On Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 9:03 AM, Jean-Marc Spaggiari <[EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)