Accumulo, mail # user - Iterator name already in use with AccumuloInputFormat?

+
Chris Sigman 2013-04-11, 18:10
+
Keith Turner 2013-04-11, 18:13
+
Billie Rinaldi 2013-04-11, 21:15
+
Chris Sigman 2013-04-12, 13:56
Re: Iterator name already in use with AccumuloInputFormat?
Josh Elser 2013-04-11, 18:17
Can you provide some more information about what you're actually trying
to do? What version of Accumulo are you using? What commands in the
shell are you running?

Also, please attach the output of `config -t $tablename` from the shell.

On 4/11/13 2:10 PM, Chris Sigman wrote:
> I've just run a job for the second time where I've called addIterator
> with a RegExFilter, and it's saying that the filter name is already in
> use.  When I try to scan using the shell though, the iterator's not
> there... what's going on?
>
> Thanks,
> --
> Chris