Accumulo, mail # user - Iterator name already in use with AccumuloInputFormat?

Re: Iterator name already in use with AccumuloInputFormat?
Josh Elser 2013-04-11, 18:17
Can you provide some more information about what you're actually trying
to do? What version of Accumulo are you using? What commands in the
shell are you running?

Also, please attach the output of `config -t $tablename` from the shell.