Accumulo, mail # dev - Defining ACCUMULO_HOME for Windows Unit Tests

Re: Defining ACCUMULO_HOME for Windows Unit Tests
Keith Turner 2013-03-21, 13:32
Some of the unit test in Start use the HDFS MiniDFSCluster.  I wonder
if MiniDFSCluster works on windows.   As a test, you could try
removing the test in
org.apache.accumulo.start.classloader.vfs.providers, I think these are
the ones that use MiniDFS.