HBase, mail # user - Re: long garbage collecting pause

+
Marcos Ortiz 2012-10-02, 13:38
+
Damien Hardy 2012-10-02, 14:20
+
Greg Ross 2012-10-02, 15:32
+
Marcos Ortiz 2012-10-02, 17:37
Re: long garbage collecting pause
Michael Segel 2012-10-02, 14:23
You really don't want to go to 20GB.

Without knowing the number of regions... going beyond 1-2 GB may cause more headaches than its worth.

Sorry, but I tend to be very cautious when it comes to tuning.

-Mike