Pig, mail # user - Where is my output going

+
Mohit Anchlia 2012-03-03, 00:38
Re: Where is my output going
Norbert Burger 2012-03-03, 03:29
DUMP sends your Pig script output to stdout of wherever you launched the
Grunt shell from.  If you want to write to a file, check out the STORE
command instead.