Flume >> mail # user >> Flume -ng startup failed

Re: Flume -ng startup failed
I ran in to this on Solaris, where it worked fine on Linux.  There's
something in the bash interpreter that doesn't like the regex.  The way I
got around it was to double quote the regex, like such:

"^java\.library\.path=(.*)$"

You'll have to do that in roughly 4 spots throughout the script.  That
cleared it up for me.  I'd love to hear of a better way to do that though :)

Chris