Hive, mail # user - Incresing map reduce tasks will increse the time of the cpu does this seem to be correct

Re: Incresing map reduce tasks will increse the time of the cpu does this seem to be correct
Nitin Pawar 2012-12-13, 10:41
If the number of maps or reducers your job launched are more than the
jobqueue/cluster capacity, cpu time will increase