Hive >> mail # user >> Incresing map reduce tasks will increse the time of the cpu does this seem to be correct

Re: Incresing map reduce tasks will increse the time of the cpu does this seem to be correct
If the number of maps or reducers your job launched are more than the
jobqueue/cluster capacity, cpu time will increase