HDFS >> mail # user >> Re: SNN not writing data fs.checkpoint.dir location

+
Munna 2013-09-05, 18:47
Re: SNN not writing data fs.checkpoint.dir location
Hi,

Well I think you should only restart your SNN after the change. Also
refer the checkpoint directory for any 'in_use.lock' file.

Thanks
Jitendra

+
Jitendra Yadav 2013-09-05, 18:17