Pig >> mail # user >> UDF allowed return data types?

UDF allowed return data types?
I tried to return a Set<String> from my UDF, but it seems to give some
problems.

what are the allowed return data types in UDF?

is it constrained to those in the "Pig Types" section in
http://wiki.apache.org/pig/UDFManual  ?

thanks
Yang