Kafka >> mail # user >> How to register newly created kafka broker to the producer immeditely

+
Bae, Jae Hyeon 2012-11-02, 22:15
+
Jun Rao 2012-11-05, 17:24
+
Bae, Jae Hyeon 2012-11-08, 17:37
Re: How to register newly created kafka broker to the producer immeditely
Manually create the log directory on the broker and restart broker will
work too.

Thanks,

Jun