Avro >> mail # dev >> Re: svn commit: r950144 - in /avro/branches/branch-1.3: CHANGES.txt lang/py/test/sample_http_client.py

+
Doug Cutting 2010-06-01, 17:38
+
Jeff Hammerbacher 2010-06-01, 17:46
+
Doug Cutting 2010-06-01, 18:02
+
Jeff Hammerbacher 2010-06-01, 18:06
+
Jeff Hammerbacher 2010-06-01, 18:08
+
Doug Cutting 2010-06-01, 18:13
Re: svn commit: r950144 - in /avro/branches/branch-1.3: CHANGES.txt lang/py/test/sample_http_client.py
Ruby side is merged into branch-1.3.
--
Jeff

On Tue, Jun 1, 2010 at 11:13 AM, Doug Cutting <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On 06/01/2010 11:06 AM, Jeff Hammerbacher wrote:
>>>
>>> So, rather than maintaining this incrementally, you want to move all of
>>> these en-masse?  That's fine with me, if you want to take on keeping this
>>> straight.  To my thinking, it's simpler to maintain this as we go.
>>
>> Should be a simple copy-paste from the CHANGES.txt in branch-1.3, no?
>
> You'll have to also then find each message that was pasted and remove it
> from the 1.4.0 section.  Not a big deal.
>
> Another reason to update-as-we-go is to better track of what's been merged
> and what's not.  If the CHANGES.txt in trunk and the branch disagree then
> folks have to know which takes precedence.
>
> Doug

+
Jeff Hammerbacher 2010-06-04, 14:58
+