Hadoop >> mail # user >> Hbase  with Hadoop

Re: Hbase with Hadoop
Jignesh,

I dont see zookeeper running on your master. My cluster reads the following:

$ jps
15315 Jps
13590 HMaster
15235 HQuorumPeer

Can you please shutdown your Hmaster and run the following first:
$ hbase-daemon.sh start zookeeper

And then start your hbasemaster and regionservers?

Thanks
Ramya