Hadoop >> mail # user >> No bulid.xml when to build FUSE

+
YouPeng Yang 2013-04-10, 14:06
+
Harsh J 2013-04-10, 15:16
Re: No bulid.xml when to build FUSE
hadoop-hdfs builds with maven, not ant.

You might also need to install the serialization libraries.

See http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/HowToContribute .

As an aside, you could try to use gluster as a FUSE mount if you simply
want a HA FUSE mountable filesystem
which is mapreduce compatible. https://github.com/gluster/hadoop-glusterfs .

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: YouPeng Yang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Wed, Apr 10, 2013 at 10:06 AM
Subject: No bulid.xml when to build FUSE
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Dear All

   I want to integrate the FUSE with the Hadoop.
    So i checkout the code using the command:
*[root@Hadoop ~]#  svn checkout
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/hadoop/common/trunk/ hadoop-trunk*

   However I did not find any ant build.xmls to build the fuse-dfs in the
*hadoop-trunk/hadoop-hdfs-project/hadoop-hdfs/src/contrib.*
* *  Did I checkout the wrong codes, Or is there any other ways to bulid
fuse-dfs?

*  * Please guide me .
*   *
*