I was going through below link - I didn't find set.sh script which does for Python. Can you pls. advise how can we use Python rest API for Kylin Cube query. Thanks.

This message is confidential and subject to terms at: http://www.jpmorgan.com/emaildisclaimer including on confidentiality, legal privilege, viruses and monitoring of electronic messages. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message and notify the sender immediately. Any unauthorized use is strictly prohibited.