Hi Arnault,

Today most users are running directly on OS (an edge node of the Hadoop
cluster). This is easy to do. With the tool like Ambari, this node can be
monitored and managed together with other nodes.

But I also heard some users running Kylin on Docker. I don't know how they
monitor/manage the containers, they should have their way. If using Docker,
you also need to build the image by yourself, as there is no official image.

Welcome more comments on this topic.

Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi 史少锋