Hi Kylin team,

In my cube, partition by date, auto merge by 7 days.

And I use bitmap for count distinct.

The case is I have 2 segments which is 20171229-20180105 and 20180105-20180112, I found that if the time of query in both 2 segments, the result of count distinct is not correct,

after I merge the 2 segments and finally the result seems correct.

So I have the question,  if I want to calculate a count distinct with whenever start and whenever end, I should always merge all the segments?
Thank you